The first WP3 working group meeting took place in Paris on October 21 – 22, 2013.
The programme of the meeting was the following (the presentations given can be donwloaded following the resptective link):
Day 1, 9h-13h:
- Introduction to the meeting and reminder of WP3 main lines, Eric Michel, – 9h-9h15
Part-1: the various WP3 contributions:
- ‘The Seismic Plus’ portal’, E. Michel+C. Renie, 9h15-9h45
- The Stellar Seismic Indices (SSI) data base, R. Samadi+ C. Renie, 9h45-10h15
- The KASOC data base, G. Houdek+R. Handberg+J. Christensen-Dalsgaard, 10h15-10h45
- The Mark-1 data base, Pere Pallé, 11h15-11h45
- The SDO/HMI data base, Laurent Gizon, 11h45-12h15
- The CoRoT ground-based complementary archive, M. Rainer, 12h15-12h45
Day 1, 14h15-18h:
- Solar/stellar models data base, J. C. Suarez+ M. Bazot, 14h15-14h45h
Part-2: coordination scheme: 14h45-…
- Coordination between the various data sources and the asteroseismic portal The Seismic Plus.
- Coordination within the project and outside the project (VO, Astroinformatics,…)
- Coordination on technical options (WP3-M1-disccoordsourcesportalEM)
Day 2, 9h-13h :
Part-3: planning practical aspects:9h-…
- Expertise, man power available/missing at the various participants Institutes.
- Checking the planning for objectives and deliverables (WP3-M1-deliverablesEM )
End of the meeting: 13h
Date(s) - 21/10/2013 - 22/10/2013
9:00 am - 6:00 pm